- This is a Professorial clinic it will give maximum benefit to the patient group who are referred by other specialists more so if with a complication.
- Consultations will be time consuming and extensive with the dictum of diagnose before you prescribe.
- Focus is not on volumes but bias will be in longitudinal care and management Achievements
- One of the youngest Professorship in Surgery before the age of 40.
- Ten Outstanding Young Person of Nepal for contribution to surgical services in Nepal
- Established interest in the ethics of health care delivery and surgical education.
- Supervisor of FCPS OF CPSP for general surgery
MBBS 1992 Devi Ahalya University Indore India
MS Gen Surgery1997 Barkatullah University Bhopal India
Specialist Training Vascular Surgery 1999 Singapore General Hospital Post Graduate Medical Institute Singapore